This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. All thoughts are genuine and my own.Jump to Recipe
These super easy Crockpot honey Asian meatballs are my son’s favorite meal! He loves them so much that he requests them for dinner every week. What I love about these meatballs is that you can pair them with rice and veggies for a dinner meal, or cook them up for a party snack or game night. They are so versatile and a great “go to” meal when you need a quick, easy idea.
Too Good To Be True
This recipe might be too good to be true. It takes less than ten minutes to prepare, it’s made with inexpensive ingredients, and kids love it! Um, hello! Sign me up! Whenever I bring these meatballs to a party or to a work potluck everyone is always asking for the recipe. Here it is! Drop a comment below if you have a chance to try it out and tell me what you think.
Crockpot Honey Asian MeatballsCourse: dinner, Appetizers, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
2 lb bag Cooked Perfect Homestyle Frozen Meatballs
1/2 cup honey
1 cup ketchup
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
- Whisk all ingredients together in a separate bowl from the meatballs.
- Pour frozen meatballs into the crockpot and pour prepared sauce over the meatballs. Stir meatballs until they are all coated.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-4 hours. Stir occasionally to make sure that the sauce is coating the meatballs evenly.
- Serve by themselves or serve over rice.
- u003cliu003eThese meatballs are a favorite at Super Bowl parties or game nights. You can put them in the crockpot and leave them for people to enjoy throughout the night. u003c/liu003e
I try and include a slow cooker meal like this Crockpot honey Asian Meatball recipe into our weeknight plan. For tips on grocery shopping and meal planning visit here.