This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. All thoughts are genuine and my own.
Okay you guys! This was the easiest homemade pizza we have ever made. We got the itch to do a fun Valentine’s themed dinner for family night. We wanted something super easy to do with the kids and voila! Heart shaped pizza night was born. Nothing complicated, zero prep and it was actually pretty stinking good.
Individualize Your Pizzas
We pulled together some pepperoni, sweet sausage, mozzarella and some leftover red onion for toppings. The sky is the limit on toppings you’d like to use. Our kids are pretty picky when it comes to their pizza, they don’t really like all the veggies. The nice part is you can make quite a few pizzas out of the Pillsbury dough that you will use for this recipe. Everyone can make their own.
Dollar Store for the Win
I hit up the dollar store to get cute little decorations for the table. We had such a fun family Valentine’s theme night. The heart shaped pizzas were so yummy and our kids had fun building their own pizzas.
Easy Homemade Heart Shaped PizzaCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1 jar marinara sauce
2-3 cups shredded mozzarella
Toppings of choice: pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers
- Grease cookie sheet and roll out pizza dough. Cut into a heart shape using a knife. The excess dough can be used to make more individual pizzas.
- Bake the dough to prep for toppings for 6 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Remove the dough from the oven and begin to build your pizza.
- Spoon marinara evenly over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the marinara.
- Top with choice of toppings.
- Bake pizza for 7-10 minutes until all cheese is melted and dough is cooked throughly.
- You can use the dough to create one large pizzas or to make individual pizzas personalized for each person in the family!